The COPR Entry to Practice Examination Study Guide can assist candidates in preparing for the examination process by providing tips and strategies for exam preparation as well as sample exam questions. Information provided includes:
- A summary of the examination development process;
- The examination format;
- Recommended exam taking strategies;
- Examples of type, format and content questions that you will see on the exam;
- An appendix of abbreviations and acronyms; and
- A list of reference textbooks utilized when preparing the exam.
COPR encourages each candidate to review the study guide to ensure that they are well prepared for the Entry to Practice Exam.