COPR Board of Directors
The Board of Directors provides leadership to COPR and is responsible for providing strategic direction, setting organizational policies and ensuring accountability of its Executive Director for day-to-day management of the organization.
The Board is comprised of one representative from each constituent member (province) of COPR.
- British Columbia Emergency Medical Assistants Licensing Board – Amanda Saville
- Alberta College of Paramedics – Tim Ford
- Saskatchewan College of Paramedics – Jacqueline Messer-Lepage
- Manitoba Health, Emergency Medical Services Branch – Corene Debreuil
- Ontario Ministry of Health – Chris Georgakopoulos
- Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec – Johanne Chretien
- College of Paramedics of Nova Scotia – Karl Kowalczyk
- Prince Edward Island Emergency Medical Services Board – James Sullivan
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Medical Oversight Program – Ken Driscoll