COPR Board of Directors 2019 – 2020
The Board of Directors provides leadership to COPR and is responsible for providing strategic direction, setting organizational policies and ensuring accountability of its Executive Director for day-to-day management of the organization.
The Board is comprised of one representative from each constituent member (province) of COPR.
- British Columbia Emergency Medical Assistants Licensing Board – Amanda Saville
- Alberta College of Paramedics – Tim Ford
- Saskatchewan College of Paramedics – Jacqueline Messer-Lepage
- Manitoba Health, Emergency Medical Services Branch – Corene Debreuil
- Ontario Ministry of Health – Chris Georgakopoulos
- Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec – Johanne Chretien
- College of Paramedics of Nova Scotia – Karl Kowalczyk
- Prince Edward Island Emergency Medical Services Board – James Sullivan
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Medical Oversight Program – Ken Driscoll